Aung San Suu Kyi
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi (; lair ing Rangoon, saiki jenengé Yangon, 19 Juni 1945; umur 74 taun) iku aktivis pro dhémokrasi Myanmar lan pamimpin National League for Democracy(Pamanunggalan Nasional kanggo Dhémokrasi). Sawisé dadi tahanan omah 15 taun, panjenengané diwetokaké ing tanggal 13 November 2010. Nalika taun 1991, panjenengané nampa Bebungah Nobel Bedhamèn amarga berjuang mromosikaké dhémokrasi ing nagarané tanpa migunakaké kakerasan sajeroning nentang kekuwasaan rezim militèr.
|Aung San Suu Kyi|
|Lair||19 Juni 1945|
|Pakaryan||Prime Minister-elect of Burma|
|Kondhang ing||Leading the Burmese Democracy Movement, General-Secretary of the National League for Democracy, Nobel Peace Prize recipient.|
- Aung San Suu Kyi should lead Myanmar, Pravda Online. 25 September 2007
- The Next United Nations Secretary-General: Time for a Woman. Equality Now.org. November 2005.
- MPs to Suu Kyi: You are the real PM of Myanmar. The Times of India. 13 June 2007
- Walsh, John. (February 2006). Letters from Burma. Shinawatra International University.
- Deutsche Welle Article: Sentence for Burma's Aung San Suu Kyi sparks outrage and cautious hope Quote: The NLD won a convincing majority in elections in 1990, the last remotely fair vote in Burma. That would have made Suu Kyi the prime minister, but the military leadership immediately nullified the result. Now her party must decide whether to take part in a poll that shows little prospect of being just.
- The Hon. PENNY SHARPE Speech: In 1990 Daw Aung San Suu Kyi stood as the National League for Democracy's candhidate for Prime Minister in the Burmese general election. The National League forDemocracy won in a landslide. But instead of her taking her rightful place asBurma's new Prime Minister, the military junta refused to hand over power. Page: 52
- A twist in Aung San Suu Kyi's fate Article: How a Missouri Mormon may have thwarted democracy in Myanmar.By Patrick Winn — GlobalPost Quote: "Suu Kyi has mostly lived under house arrest since 1990, when the country's military junta refused her election to the prime minister's seat. The Nobel Peace Laureate remains backed by a pro-democracy movement-in-exile, many of them also voted into a Myanmar parliament that never was." Published: May 21, 2009 00:48 ETBANGKOK, Thailand
|Wikicuplik duwé cuplikan ngenani: Aung San Suu Kyi|
|Wikimedia Commons duwé médhia ngenani Aung San Suu Kyi.|
- Situs Kampanye Myanmar Britania
- Crita jangkep Suu Kyi ing Washington Post
- Artikel ing Sunday Herald
- Info ing situs Bebungah Nobel
- Kampanye AS kanggo Myanmar
|Artikel biografi iki minangka artikel rintisan. Kowé bisa ngéwangi Wikipédia ngembangaké.|